Friday, July 2, 2010

candied pecans


Hmm. Grandma's candied pecans came out great. Honey, butter, and sugar dusted on top.


@trixiemalone Haa, that sounds good too. I also never got a chance to make cinnamon rolls with sweet pumpkin filling and candied pecans :3


Hanukkah Recipes: Frosted Pecan Bites | Submitted By: Sara: Toasted pecans are candied in the oven in a butter, su... http://bit.ly/cQQg3N


RT @FoodNetwork: Let's make July 1 #Watermelon Day! What do you guys want to talk about?~Watermelon and mint salad with candied pecans.


Brownie Bites with White Chocolate Caramel, Dark Chocolate Ganache
and Candied Pecans all dressed up for the 4th!! http://fb.me/BRzdVth4


Thursday's Salad Special ~ Spinach, Strawberries, Mangoes, Red Onions, Candied Pecans and Topped w/ Blackened Salmon


Lunch at Gumbo's. I'm going to give Brian the candied pecans that come on my spinach salad. #fb


@CantinaLaredoUK @chrispople @hrwright 12 quid for a few candied pecans, cranberries, a bit of apple & a little crumbled cheese is bonkers.


menu for me and my bf? Spinach salad w/ gorgonzola, dried fruit, onions, & candied pecans, and applesauce/spice marinated pork tenderloin.


@EatAtFriendlys My ideal ice cream flavor is a vanilla ice cream with peanut butter chunks and candied pecans.


@TheGirlsNY TJs has a new (?) candied pecans & cranberries with Rosemary mix. Try that next time. Cranberries in salad=yum!!


@MMJ512 It was pretty close but I couldn't find "candied" pecans anywhere. I ended up getting "praline" pecans from TJ's.


Twizzlers & candied pecans for "lunch". Sugardeath for Jai!


Monday's Salad Special ~ Organic Baby Lettuces w/ Mangoes, Strawberries, Candied Pecans, Shaved Parmesan & Topped w/ Blackened Salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment