Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does anyone else think that last nights ACM awards was just a horrible reminder of how country music changed?


I concur. Country music enjoy changed, as well as all kinds of in concord (rock, rap, etc). I wish it was more George Strait, Alan Jackson, Kenny Chesney, Brooks & Dunn, Hank Williams Jr, etc. Taylor Swift is not province music. I am tired of people make known she is. She is burst just like Miley Cyrus (and motive in the world would she have a performance on the ACM). I really like Carrie Underwood passing over I don't like after what precedent she doesn't typewrite any of her songs and isn't in reality country either. That is why tribe like Alan Jackson, George Strait, Kenny Chesney and regularize Sugarland are even better - considering they typewrite integer of their music because albeit they perform, they are very passionate almost what they are singing. I frisk really just for George Strait last night - losing to an 18-year versed pop princess must suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment