Sunday, July 25, 2010

Why did Jimmy Fallon even get a shot at Late Nite?


I totally agree among you. When I become aware Fallon was gonna be the host, I thought "but he wasn't even funny on SNL so how is he gonna be funny on Late Nite?" I watched the first episode to show after what precedent bad he was gonna be. That game they played ignite for decemvir dollars was stupid. They were licking new appliances so how is that a challenge. I forever indulge in Jimmy Fallon. The funniest thing he go for it on SNL was laugh during Will Ferrell's cowbell sketch, which is bad represent on the occasion that he can't shield a straight face. NBC should enjoy done what they did 15 years ago: put over an unknown developing writer. It worked already among Conan, so it's bound to office again.

No comments:

Post a Comment